Frequently Asked Questions About Our Trading Services
Frequently Asked Questions
A Binary Option is a type of option where the trader takes a yes or no position on the price of a financial asset, and the resulting payoff is all or nothing. Because of this characteristic, Binary Options can be easier to understand and trade than traditional options.
Binary Options are cash-settled as European-style options, meaning they can only be exercised on the expiration date. If, at expiration, the options settle in-the-money, the buyer or seller of the options receives a pre-specified dollar amount. Similarly, if the options settle out-of-the-money, the buyer or seller receives nothing. This provides a known upside (gain) or downside (loss) risk assessment. Unlike traditional options, Binary Options provide full payout no matter how far above (or below) the option settles from the strike price.
Despite the term "all or nothing", depending on the actual trading platform, "nothing" can actually mean "something". This means that at expiration time the owner of the option may actually get a certain payout amount, even if the option expired "out of the money".
Despite the term "all or nothing", depending on the actual trading platform, "nothing" can actually mean "something". Sometimes the owner of an option that settles out-of-the-money may receive a certain payout amount, even if the option expired "out of the money".
Very often, you may encounter binary options under another name. In the foreign exchange market, Binary Options are known under the name of digital options.
1. Learn the two outcome options. A trader of Binary Options needs to anticipate the expected direction of the price movement of the underlying asset. Within most platforms, the two choices are referred to as Put and Call. Put is the prediction of a price decline, while Call is the prediction of a price increase. Unlike traditional options, knowing the magnitude of the movement is not required. Instead, one must only be able to correctly predict whether the price of the chosen asset will be higher or lower than the strike price. If the investor has an opinion about an underlying asset and wants to places a trade, s/he can trade Binary Options.
2. Decide your position. Evaluate the current market conditions surrounding your chosen asset and determine whether the price is more likely to rise or fall. If your insight is correct, on the expiration date, your payoff is the settlement value of your contract. The return rate on each winning trade is decided upon by BinaryUNO and this amount is always made known upfront.
3. Learn the advantages of trading Binary Options over Traditional Options.
• Binary Options are generally simpler to trade because they require only a sense of direction of the price movement of the underlying asset, whereas traditional options require a sense of direction as well as the magnitude of the price movement. No actual assets are ever bought or sold, so the selling or shares and stop losses are not part of the process.
• Binary Options always have a controlled risk to reward ratio, meaning the risk and reward are pre-determined at the time the contract is acquired. Traditional options have no defined boundaries of risk and reward and, therefore, the gains and losses can be limitless.
• Binary Options provide nearly all the trading and hedging strategies that are possible while trading traditional options. Both fundamental and technical analysis strategies can be used to increase the accuracy of price movement prediction.
• Unlike a traditional option, the payout amount is not proportional to the amount by which the option ends up in-the-money. As long as a Binary Option settles in-the-money by even one tick, the winner receives the entire fixed payoff amount.
• Binary Options offer contracts with short-term durations. In some markets, Binary Options contracts close multiple times throughout the trading day while others may last as long as a year. Some brokers provide contract times of as short as thirty seconds. This provides the trader with several investment opportunities and flexibility as markets change over time.
A binary option is a type of option in which the payoff can take only two possible outcomes,
either some fixed monetary amount of some asset or nothing at all.
A binary option will always offer a fixed return. BinaryUno typically returns 70-85% when an option expires “in the money” and on certain options (subjected to terms & conditions), refunds 0-10% when an option expires “out of the money”.
For example: On an invested sum of 100$ an expiry “in the money” will return 170$-185$ to the client. Should the option expire “out of the money” then BinaryUno will reimburse 0$-10$ to the client’s balance (subjected to terms & conditions).
The strike price of an option is determined by BinaryUno based on live pricing feeds supplied on the market.
The expiry time is the time and date that an option expires. The expiry time displayed to clients automatically adjusts according to the GMT clock.
Purchased options may be closed prior to the normal expiry time of the option up to the “no more trades” time. Closing an option is available within several minutes from the purchase time. (Note: Close functionality may not be active at all times and for all options).
An option which expires “in the money” is one which at expiry the condition on the option is fulfilled. The following are examples of options expiring “in the money”.
• A High/Low instrument where a high option expired above the strike price or a low option that expired below the strike price.
• A One Touch instrument where a touch option expired due to the strike price being reached or a no-touch option where the expiry time was reached without the strike price being reached.
• A Boundary instrument where an inbound option expired between the strike prices or an outbound option which expired below the lower strike price or above the upper strike price.
An option which expires “out the money” is one which at expiry the condition on the option is not fulfilled.
This scenario is referred to as “at the money” expiry. In such a case 100% of the initial investment will be returned to the client’s balance.
To invest, first set the investment amount in the “amount” box (top right of the trading chart), then choose between "call" or "put" options for a given underlying asset. Clicking on the call/put button will open an investment sheet, where you will see the details of the action you are about to take and will be asked to approve its execution. The selection may be canceled by clicking on "X" at any time before approval of the transaction. Please note that the rate keeps updating in the investment sheet.
A minimum investment amount for a single option is typically 25 USD/EUR/GBP. This amount varies between countries and for different currencies.
There is no limitation placed on the number of options that can be purchased at any particular time.
The trading currency is selected as part of the registration process. You can open an account in USD/EUR/GBP or EUR. Please note that the currency selection cannot be changed after funding the account.
The minimum deposit to start trading is 250 USD/EUR/GBP or the local equivalent in one of the available trading currencies.
No deposit is required in order to complete the registration process.
• A client can invest with BinaryUNO using multiple methods, such as Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Wire Transfer and other methods.
• Credit Cards:
We currently support Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Diners. We make it super simple and secure to add funds to your account at BinaryUNO. You can credit money instantly using your Credit Card to your account by using the Deposit section of the client area.
• Wire Transfer:
Wire transfer is often your best choice, bank wire transfers are immediate, reliable, and safe.
• You can deposit funds with a wire transfer from your bank. The minimum amount for a wire transfer is 250 USD/EUR/GBP as there are fees that the sending bank and the receiving bank charge. Once you have wired your deposit it will take up to five business days for our bank to receive the funds. To speed up this process, you can send us the Swift Confirmation Receipt issued by your bank at the time of your wire transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have this document we can look up your deposit and add the funds more quickly so that you can begin trading.
For details of how to make a withdrawal please refer to our withdrawal page. Requests for withdrawal will be processed by BinaryUno, the initial deposit will go back to the original source of funds while any profits will be wired to a bank account of your choice as long as it is on your name.
A withdrawal process can take 5-10 business days, depending on your bank credit card company.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 USD/EUR/GBP. Withdrawals are subject to a $35 admin fee per transaction.
Yes you can, however, since a withdrawal request can take up to 10 business days to process it is vital to contact client support (email@example.com ) and your account manager in order to expedite the withdrawal cancelation.
Simply click on this link and follow the simple password recovery steps.
It is very simple, just go to the following link Registration link
Fill your personal information, set a personal password and submit.
Shortly after, you will be contacted by an account manager in order to complete your registration process.
If there is a change in your personal information (e.g. address, phone number, e-mail address etc.) please contact client support at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the new details.
Account balance can be viewed at the top of each page within the site or within the “My Account” section, available to registered users only.
Green indicates a higher rate than the previous trading day's closing level. Red indicates a lower rate than the previous trading day's closing level.
All data transmitted between your computer and BinaryUno is securely passed over the Internet using 128bit SSL encryption certificate provided by Thwate, used by the top of the financial companies and banks in the world.
If you have a problem you can always contact our technical support center: email@example.com